Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Chelsea Lin Reller

I took the Senior Portraits of my friend, Chelsea Lin Reller. Our parents were high school friends, and our dads were college roommates. Aside from being a beautiful model, Chels is a talented actress. You can see her in The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at the Children's Theater this summer.


Its nice to be able to photoshop these images. I took out a boat lift and a tree to simplify the background of the shot above. Chelsea's eye color, however, was not changed.

We took these images at my cabin in Turtle Lake, Wisconsin. I didn't have all my strobe gear with me, so I improvesied with a big white towel . It worked like a charm.


3 comments:

  1. what a stunning model! and whawt amazing amazing pics i love the one in the water thats the kind of pic we are trying to get MacK to do well we want underwater and with her cat and her horse and her car and her lettermen's jacket and her guitar all the cliches :)

    ReplyDelete