Thursday, September 24, 2009

Hazy/Beautiful

hazycrazyBeijing

The haze in Beijing can be a bit overwhelming. It is bizarre how fast it can come and go. This is the view from my work, the 15th floor of the Jai Hui International Building. (Our floor is actually one above the 12th, but labled 15th. None of those crazy 13s here.)

crazybeijing002

I had lunch in a courtyard, and these kids invited me to play ping pong with them. It was fantastic, except I realized later that I had been mixing up my "I" and my "You", and kept asking everyone, "What's my name?".

crazybeijing003

and finally, here is my ridiculously cute coworker, Ginger.

crazybeijing004

Now I am about to hop a train to Dandong, China. See you all later.

2 comments:

  1. WoW! what a great view!!..just curious, were those cars parked like that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ali,

    Just found your blog. You never cease to amaze me with your awesomeness. Can I be you when I grow up?

    <3 Nina

    ReplyDelete